Why Strengthen Mama?
- We are a one-stop shop for therapy services during pregnancy and postpartum
- Our clinicians specialize in maternal health
- Treatment packages address physical rehabilitation, mental health, activity adaptation, and more!
- Services are provided directly in the home, either face to face or virtually, based on your location in the state of New Jersey.
Motherhood can create many physical, mental, and emotional changes that impact how you feel or function. At Strengthen Mama, we provide occupational therapy services to prevent or treat those changes, all in the comfort of your home. We help our clients prioritize their health and wellness to improve their daily performance at all stages of motherhood.
How Occupational Therapy Helps Mothers
Occupational therapists are skilled health care providers who are trained in helping you return to your everyday activities that have been impacted by illness or injury. As OT professionals, we use our skills of activity analysis to identify and assess challenges and instruct how movements can be adapted to restore comfort, safety and independence.
At Strengthen Mama, we specialize in assessing how the different phases of the perinatal period impacts your everyday occupations (activities).
- Wrist pain when feeding your baby?
- Urinary incontinence after delivery?
- Anxious thoughts that impact how you feel?
- Questions about safe exercise during pregnancy and beyond?
We address all these concerns and more. We customize a package that will help you through your entire journey into motherhood. Find out more about how occupational therapists are best equipped to help you heal and transition during this special time of your life.